Now Hiring – Accounts Assistant
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team and assist our Accountants with their duties.
The workload will be varied dealing with multiple clients. This role will involve the preparation of accounts to trial balance stage, undertaking client bookkeeping, the preparation of VAT returns, and providing training and support to clients on bookkeeping software. This role would also potentially be required to provide internal payroll cover so experience with payroll would be an advantage.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Managing your portfolio of clients and their day-to-day needs.
• Bank statement conversions
• Preparation of daily banking and posting to ledgers
• Bank reconciliations
• Posting invoices & cheques
• Preparing VAT returns
• Cover payroll department when required
• Assisting the Accountants as required
• AAT Level 2/3
• Confident using online accountancy packages e.g. Quickbooks, Xero
• Strong Excel skills (Vlookups, Pivot tables, SUMIF statements)
• Proven analytical skills, with the ability to always work with accuracy and precision.
• Able to work autonomously and to adhere to deadlines
• Experience with payroll would be an advantage
To apply, please forward a cover note and CV to…